It’s a hard knock life for Notre Dame Football

Notre Dame Fighting Irish Discussion Forum
Badfinger

It’s a hard knock life for Notre Dame Football

Image Photo by Joseph Weiser/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images And other fun things There is just an incredible about of Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletic news flying around this December. Please remember though... this is December and a lot is going on for everyone involved with OFD, and we’re doing our best to bring our style of coverage to the table. In a renewed effort on my part to provide more this month (my wife hates all of you by the way) look for the Triple Option to make more appearances on the site so in between office parties, kids programs, and just an extra trip to the bathroom — we have more stuff for you to chat about. Let’s get started. HARD KNOCK LIFE Remember the 2015 series on Showtime that followed the Notre Dame football team around? It looks like that Peacock subscription that you forgot to cancel may come in handy for the next few years. Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick says the Irish will produce a season-long documentary -- "their own version of Hard Knocks" -- over the coming years and have their own tile/channel on Peacock.— Bryan Fischer (@BryanDFischer) December 6, 2023 HAWAIIAN PUNCH The departure of Marist Liufau is softened with the news that Kahanu Kia will return to Notre Dame in 2024. Personally, I hope Notre Dame continues to have at least one or two players from Hawaii on the roster each year. I put Kia back on the scholarship chart — but with his original recruiting class (to keep things a little more simple). @KahanuKia had the crowd making that noise. Whooo boy. pic.twitter.com/i83emO00i4— Greg Flammang (@greg2126) November 7, 2021 BE A DICK Notre Dame and Dick’s Sporting Goods announced a multi-year partnership. As someone who spends an ungodly amount of money at Dick’s for baseball equipment, track gear, and whatever else the kids become obsessed with — I just hope those reward points work for everything. SOUTH BEND, Ind., Dec. 5, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — DICK’S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Notre Dame Global Partnerships today announced a multi-year, fully integrated partnership, with DICK’S becoming the Official Sporting Goods Retailer of Notre Dame Athletics. This collaboration aims to enhance the fan experience and foster a deep connection within the Notre Dame community. DICK’S Sporting Goods Becomes Official Sporting Goods Retailer of Notre Dame Athletics DICK’S Sporting Goods will have extensive exposure and engagement with fans across Notre Dame Athletics’ digital platforms, social media channels and national radio network. Fans will benefit from exciting in-game giveaways and promotions, exclusive hospitality experiences, and sweepstakes. There will also be a variety of appearances from Notre Dame coaches, student-athletes, and cheerleaders at the DICK’S store in the South Bendarea, a newly renovated format offering team sports in a one-stop shop, along with an extensive selection of Notre Dame apparel and merchandise. DICK’S and Notre Dame will also partner to support local youth sports activities. “We are honored to partner with DICK’S as our Official Sporting Goods Retailer. This collaboration aims to unite fans and student-athletes with an emphasis on fully integrating the Notre Dame community. With DICK’S dedication to excellence and our shared vision, we are poised to create an extraordinary partnership experience,” commented Jim Fraleigh, Notre Dame’s Deputy Athletics Director for Corporate Relations. “We are thrilled to become an official partner of this iconic program and engage with Fighting Irish fans to deliver exceptional experiences,” said Mark Rooks, Vice President, Creative, Sponsorships and Entertainment, DICK’S Sporting Goods. “We also will work together to deliver meaningful and impactful events in the Notre Dame community.” Notre Dame Global Partnerships, a joint venture between Legends and JMI Sports, facilitated the partnership. COLLEGE CUP Notre Dame Men’s Soccer is in Louisville for the College Cup and they will take on — in a fun bit of irony — the Oregon State Beavers on Friday night at 8 PM. One more day#GoIrish☘️ pic.twitter.com/JisizSkQmR— Notre Dame Men's Soccer (@NDMenSoccer) December 7, 2023

Source: https://www.onefootdown.com/2023/12/7/2 ... -state-cfb