Notre Dame OL Blake Fisher declares for the NFL Draft

Notre Dame Fighting Irish Discussion Forum
Badfinger

Notre Dame OL Blake Fisher declares for the NFL Draft

Image Photo by John Byrum/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images ND junior says he’s ready for the next level On Friday, Notre Dame Fighting Irish offensive tackle Blake Fisher announced that he would leave college eligibility on the table and declared for the 2024 NFL Draft. To God Be the Glory! ☘️ pic.twitter.com/vBrHFKq8CJ— Blake Fisher (@bfisher54_) December 8, 2023 Blakes statement: To Notre Dame fans and community, first, let me start by thanking God for putting me in this position, and giving me the opportunity to pursue my dreams. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to attend one of the best universities in the world. To my support system throughout my time in Notre Dame, you’ve been nothing short of amazing. To my mom, dad, coaches, teammates, professors, custodial staff, and everyone in between that has made an impact on my life, thank you. The opportunity to play for Notre Dame, and be a part of this community has been unbelievable and I am grateful for every moment. Saturdays in South Bend will always have a special place in my heart, and I will cherish them forever! After a lot of thought and prayer with my family, I have made the decision to opt out of the bowl game and officially declare for the 2024 NFL draft. I am so excited for this next opportunity, and will continue to strive to make the fighting Irish proud. Love Thee, Blake Fisher. Fisher earned a starting job as Notre Dame’s LT in 2021 but got injured in the first game of the season against the Florida State Seminoles and didn’t return until the bowl game against the Oklahoma State Cowboys. With the emergence that season of Joe Alt at LT, Blake was moved to the RT position and has been a starter for two years. Good Luck to him in the draft and throughout his NFL career. We never did officially report here that Marist Liufau declared for the NFL Draft — so let’s just take care of that while we’re here as well. Forever Grateful ☘️ pic.twitter.com/WQMqlwXs6E— Marist Liufau (@marist_09) December 5, 2023 Marist will play in the Reeses’s Senior Bowl.

Source: https://www.onefootdown.com/2023/12/8/2 ... -offensive