Only Garrett Sexton Until Penn State Football

Description of your first forum.
BigBlue

Only Garrett Sexton Until Penn State Football

Image Photo by Justin K. Aller/Getty Images Just 70 days and 10 weeks until the Nittany Lions kick off the 2024 season! I bet I can take a wild guess on what you will be doing 10 weeks from today — getting ready to watch Penn State take on their old rivals, the West Virginia Mountaineers. Yes, we’re only 10 weeks out from the start of a brand new season of Penn State Football. True freshman Garrett Sexton will be rocking a brand-new #70 jersey for Penn State this fall. The four-star prospect was rated as the top player out of Wisconsin for the incoming class by On3, as well as the 64th overall prospect regardless of position. At 6-6, 289 lbs., he’s not too far away from his “Big Ten body,” although the year will likely be used to get acclimated to the new level of play. Mark Harris, Sexton’s high school coach, had promising words for his future: “Garrett is an athletic unicorn. He combines his incredible length and size with great athleticism. Garrett has a Division I work ethic! Penn State has a diamond being polished and in a few years he will be blinging!” Bling on, Garrett. Bling on. We’re only 70 days from the start of Penn State’s 2024 football season!

Source: https://www.blackshoediaries.com/2024/6 ... -countdown
  • Information