72) Trevin Wallace

Carolina Panthers Discussion Forum
Fletch59

72) Trevin Wallace

Pick coming up at 65  - some BPA include Ja'Tavion Sanders, TE; TJ Tampa, CB; I suppose it's finally time to start thinking ILB with Payton Wilson or Junior Colson; Troy Franklin is somehow still there at WR. The pick is: traded again.  Pick at 72. Hopefully got a 4th or 5th?Picked back up in the 5th again - 157.   Carolina is back in the 5th.   Would've been Sanders if I were picking, I think, but Franklin was BPA and I'd have seen that too.  He and Malachi Corley - who went via the pick at 65 - were the best left. 
In the trade down - Trevin Wallace. Kentucky, ran 4.51, 6'1, 237, a captain, and both a good rusher and good coverage guy.  Very Frankie Luvu multi-tool here.  Good safety-like hips.  Can't complain here, not that worried about some of the guys they didn't take, he makes sense as a pick and the need, maybe not the highest need.   Certainly, Wilson made sense.  So does Wallace, a guy I did show in this draft process.   A good player.   A good seam defender, a good run defender. 

Source: http://absolutepanthers.blogspot.com/fe ... ts/default
GO RAMS!