Silver Minings: Raiders activate Kana’i Mauga to the active roster

Las Vegas Raiders Discussion Forum
BlackAttack

Silver Minings: Raiders activate Kana’i Mauga to the active roster

Image Photo by Cooper Neill/Getty Images While activating Jakob Johnson and Brandon Parker to the active roster The Las Vegas Raiders are about to face the Minnesota Vikings at home. They will attempt to end a two-game losing streak and get back into the playoff race. Antonio Pierce is 2-2 as a head coach and will want to win games to keep the job. He is relying on the players to help, but he will need to solidify himself as a coach in the NFL with a good ending to the season. That said, the Raiders are returning depth from earlier in the season. They lost linebackers early in the season, forcing them to sign Jaylon Smith. One of those players was activated on Saturday as Kana’i Mauga is back in action. We have activated LB Kana’i Mauga from the Reserve/Injured list.

In addition, we have activated FB Jakob Johnson and T Brandon Parker from the practice squad. pic.twitter.com/dY4wdH0HZq— Las Vegas Raiders (@Raiders) December 9, 2023 Mauga has been a special team ace for the Raiders but was solid during his performance vs the Chicago Bears. He can add depth to the position that will need to stop the run vs the Vikings. Jakob Johnson and Brandon Parker were also activated and will suit up on Sunday. In other Raiders Links:

Source: https://www.silverandblackpride.com/202 ... ive-roster