Community pulse: Charles Woodson among favorite free agents

Las Vegas Raiders Discussion Forum
BlackAttack

Community pulse: Charles Woodson among favorite free agents

Image Charles Woodson | Photo by Lachlan Cunningham/Getty Images Fans go back in time to name their favorite Raiders free-agent signings Our Silver and Black Pride Tuesday Community Question this week gave our Las Vegas Raiders community members a chance to go back in time and name their favorite free-agent signings by the franchise. Limey Raider Kelechi Osemele of recent years. Turned our O-Line into an intimidating outfit. Good times. Plus he had a head shaped like a pineapple. SquibCakes Gannon and Plunkett were obviously big winners, but I rather like Todd Christensen, who had been released multiple times as a fullback, but the Raiders signed him and converted him into a tight end. Big Dog Plunk. asa1658 My favorite defensive Raider off all-time : Ted Hendricks Adds99 The coming home of woodson because well I wasn't NFL conscious for most of the great FA signings just appreciated them after the fact. Thats how old they were. From the era when free agents meant fired players not resigned by previous team and discarded. Blanda, Plunkett Hendricks Matuszak - How Al built his teams hiring rejects. in the more modern era when Free agents were just testing waters for more profit and success era - gannon/rice. asa1658 lol Adds...I listed those exact same four along with Woodson and Sistrunk. Then expanded on that. the list is so long of great FA signings....not so much lately Carlson would be an exception. Maybe our best kicker ever Head to the comments section to share your thoughts and join the conversation. You can sign up for a commenting account below and we have full-time moderators to enforce the Community Guidelines. Cheers and have a great weekend.

Source: https://www.silverandblackpride.com/202 ... es-woodson